Community Business Sponsorships
2018 Community Business Sponsorship’s Available
If you would like to learn more about becoming a 2018 Community Business Sponsor , please click on the Sponsorship Details button to see the opportunities and benefits available: Your support of Friends Village is greatly appreciated.
Friends Village Quick Facts:
* Friends Village at Woodstown is a 501(c)(3) non-profit continuing care retirement community rooted in Quaker traditions.
* Friends Village at Woodstown’s core mission is to provide housing and medical care choices for older adults designed with respect for the individuality and independence of each resident.
* Friends Village at Woodstown was established in 1896 by the Salem Quaterly Meeting as the Friends Home.
* Friends Home moved from its former location on North Main Street in Woodstown to its present location on the Woodstown-Pilesgrove border in 1976.
* In 2005, Friends Home transformed into Friends Village at Woodstown, the only continuing care retirement community (CCRC) in New Jersey’s 5 southern-most counties.
* Friends Village at Woodstown is home to over 180 older adults in independent cottages and apartments; assisted living or long-term care settings; as well as short-term and outpatient rehabilitation and in-home care options for members of our surrounding communities.
* Friends Village at Woodstown hosts a number of local community groups including weekly Rotary Meetings, the Salem County Art League exhibitions, Alzheimer’s Caregivers Support Group, Salem County Genealogical Society, American Red Cross, Woodstown-Pilesgrove Business Association, Friends Village Philosophical Society, and more.
Sponsor Now by Clicking
*Friends Village hosts multiple fundraising events each year to benefit the Resident Benevolence Fund that provides more than $1,000,000.00 worth of critical health care to seniors each year. This year’s events will include: The all new Jump into a Jeep raffle (Spring 2018), the 17th annual Golf Outing (October 2018), and the second annual A Holiday Affair concert (December 2018). Additional fundraising efforts will be advertised throughout the year.