Licensed, professional staff are available right in the Friends Village at Woodstown community to provide a range of rehab services. From physical and occupational therapy to speech therapy, the services offered in our rehabilitation center help you recover faster after surgery or injury so you can return to your regular routines. Whether you want to transition back into your place at the Friends Village community or return home following a medical intervention, our compassionate rehab staff can help.
- Individualized therapeutic exercise
- Strength training
- Balance training
- Chronic and acute pain management
- Massage and thermal agents
- Other treatments based on your needs
Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Develop or relearn self-care skills
- Address dysfunction of the upper extremities
- Help you understand how to use (and practice using) functional aids such as wheelchairs, walkers, canes or other devices
- Understand how equipment may need to be modified to best meet your needs
Speech and language therapy usually begins with an evaluation to determine whether your speech and communication capability has been impacted by injury or illness. Speech language pathologists then work with you to regain words and communication skills or improve symptoms of any communication disorder you may have.